3 February 2018
14:00-14:45 Tobba Andersson (Sweden).
Booking and promo of concerts in Sweden
- Where and how to look for local promoters
- How to get label interested and sign the contract with the band
15:00-15:45 Iryna Gorban (dakhabrakha), Igor Sydorenko (Stoned Jesus), Olexander Boole (Sasha Boole), Pavlo Nechytailo (Zapaska)
European tours. Lifehacks
- How interesting the Ukrainian bands for the foreign promotes
- What is the meeting point with promoters?
- What background should the band have to get the promoter interested?
- Problems in tours: case studies
- Do’s and don’t during the tours
16:00-16:45 Zsolt Jeges (Hungary).
Showcases: how to perform there effectively?
- How to be invited for the showcase?
- What showcases are focused on Eastern Europe?
- Preparation, performance, follow-up
17:00-17:45 Tobba Andersson (Sweden), Zsolt Jeges (Hungary)
State support of music industry. European example.
- Forms of state support of the music industry
- European cases of collaboration between state and private music companies
- Export office: ductions and results
Showcase of young Ukrainian bands:
- 19:00 – Anakard
- 20:00 – H.Soror
- 21:00 – Roll Models
- 22:00 – Azathoth Circle
- 23:00 – DJ Serdiuk&Zoin
4 February 2018
14:00-14:45 Dartsya Tarkovska
Music networking: connections mean everything.
- How to meet the needed people?
- How to use your network for art promotion?
- Practical recommendations here and now
15:00-15:45 Yulia Iskova
How to sell your art? Music licensing to commercial/ movies/ serials?
- How should a musical composition be registered so that it can be sold (registration, cost, documents required)?
- How much does it cost to sell the rights for the track and what rights you can/should sell in Ukraine and abroad?
- What to do if your music was used without the permission?
16:00-16:45 Andriy Zoin (RespublicaFEST), Andriy Kaplun (Impuls Fest), Olexander Sanchenko (Atlas Weekend).
- How to be invited for the festival/ booking?
- Collaboration with state institutions: pros and cons
- Why the high artist fee is simultaneously good and bad?
- How to make your event sustainable?
17:00-17:45 Yanik Steblef (Switzerland)
Music manager. Problems, networking building, relations with the band/artist.
- What qualities should the music manager have?
- How does manager should build the networking and responsibilities have?
- How legally register each other’s’ responsibilities?
- What is the normal payment for your services?
Showcase of young Ukrainian bands
- 19:00 – Ліловий
- 20:00 – НастяЗникає
- 21:00 – Ptakh_Jung
- 22:00 – Indytronics